The V-Works 24® Vapor Phase Rework Station from Vapor Works™, applies the precise temperature control features of Vapor Phase Reflow, to single component rework and repair.
- Evolutionary Approach to Rework
- Impossible to overheat the IC or Board.
- Perfect for BGA Rework
- Quick release nozzle technology
- Closed loop vapor system
Can your re-work station pull a 1.5 kilogram part with 1752 pins?
Ours can. Watch the movie.
- Uniform Heat Transfer Via Condensation Reflow
- Unaffected by Shadowing or Deflection or Color
- Absolute Limits to Maximum Reflow Temperature - Never Overheat
- Closed Loop Vapor System - Minimal Fluid Consumption
- O2 Free at Reflow - without the use of Nitrogen
- Impossible to Overheat IC - impossible
- Perfect for Large BGA Rework and Challenging First Attach
AMS - R&D - Reflow 2011